Take a look at Prince’s growing credentials
Prince is a highly motivated and experienced Entrepreneur, Development Worker, Public Speaker, PR Expert, Author, Awards Consultant and all-around Volunteer.
Institution: African University College of Communications (AUCC)
Year: 2017 – 2021
Qualification: BA Communications (Strategic Communications)
• Vice President, Writers & Debators Society
• Intern, Ama Ata Aidoo Centre for Creative Writing
• Intern, Communications and International Relations Department
Institution: St. Paul’s Senior High School.
Qualification: WASSCE (General Science, Physics, Chemistry, Elective Mathematics & Geography)
• Vice President, Spaco Cultural Troupe
• Co-Founder & Deputy Editor in Chief, Spaco News Agency
Institution: Amazing Love Schools.
Year: 1996 – 2008
• Cupboard Keeper (Stage 4/Class 5)
- Avance Media (Founder & Managing Director, 2015 to Present)
- Africa Youth Awards (Founding President, 2015 to Present)
- Africans Rising (Collaborations & Engagement Officer, 2021 to Present, Engagement Assistant, 2018 to 2021)
- Africa Bitcoin Conference (Guest Relations, 2022 to Present)
- WatsUp TV (Head of Media Relations, 2014 to Present)
- African Achievers Awards (Head of Media, 2015 to Present)
- Reputation Poll (Head of Research, 2016 to Present)
- Quik Medical Consult (Head of PR, 2014 to Present)
- Hallowed Kids Foundation (Coordinator, 2012 to 2015)
- Key Newspaper (Editor-in-Chief, 2012 to 2013)
- Ghana Shoppers Guide (Editor in Chief, 2015 to 2016)
- Synergy for Success (Director, Events and Projects, 2015 to 2018)
- The African Network of Entrepreneurs (Head of Projects, Research, The Startup Network & Public Relations, 2016 to 2018)
- Mindshift Foundation (Head of PR, 2015 to 2017)
- Ghana Writers Awards (Deputy Financial Secretary, 2014 – 2016)
• 25 Under 25 Honorary Award
Mar 2022 – Africa Dreams Factory
Awarded by Africa Dreams Factory organisers of Ghana 25 Under 25 Awards for achievements in research, ranking and eventing.
• CEO Global’s Titan Building Nations Award (Regional & Country)
Oct 2019 – CEO Global
Awarded by CEO Global with the Titan Building Nations award in the Media category for Ghana and West Africa. The award recognises and celebrates individuals who play a major role in the development and growth of their country.
• Outstanding Young Entrepreneur of Africa 2019
Oct 2019 – British Award for African Development
• Honorary Citation – Business Startup Clinic
Sep 2019 – Platinum African Solutions & Access Bank Ghana
• 100 Most Influential People of African Descent
Jun 1, 2019 – MIPAD
As part of the United Nations “International Decade of People of African Descent”, I was named by MIPAD as part of the 2019 Class of the 100 Most Influential People of African Descent under 40 in the Media & Culture category for my works with Avance Media.
• Awards for Youth Empowerment
Nov 2018 – West African Philanthropy Awards
Received the 2018 West African Philanthropy Award for Youth Empowerment with my works associated with Avance Media.
• Shield of Honour Award
Jun 1, 2018 – Ghana Methodist Students Union
• Future of Ghana 30 under 30 2018
May 1, 2018 – Future of Ghana
Ranked among top 30 young people under the age of 30 in Ghana.
• Shortlisted as WSA Young Innovators (College in Ghana)
Sep 2017 – World Summit Awards
• Active Citizen
Jan 2016 – British Council, Ghana
2015 – Students and Young Professional African Liberty Academy
• Global Shaper
Dec 2014 – World Economic Forum
• Emerging Young Leader of the Year
Nov 2014 – Kingdom Achievers Awards
• Shortlisted Project- Be A Girl
Aug 2014 – World Youth Summit Award
- Guest Lecturer – Central University, 2019 to Present
- Guest Lecturer – Multimedia Institute of Ghana, 2020
- Guest Speaker, Young Entrepreneurs Network, 2020
- Speaker, Kasanfuo Public Speaking Training and Contest (Students of Ghana Institute of Guest Journalism), 2020 to Present
- Guest Speaker, University of Professional Studies, Faculty of Management Studies Business Incubator, 2019
- Guest Speaker, Business Startup Clinic, – Platinum African Solutions Ltd & Access Bank Ghana, 2019
- Speaker & Moderator, IOT Network Hub Ghana End of Year Gathering
- Guest Speaker, African Youth Summit by Association of African Universities, 2018
- Guest Speaker, Annual Convocation, Methodist Student Union Ghana, 2018
- Guest Speaker, Leadership and Entrepreneurship Conference by Synergy Empire, 2018
- 100 Most Influential African Women (2019 – Present)
100 Most Influential African Women list features distinguished women whose works and accomplishments continue to inspire the next generation of women in Africa. The list features women who occupy eminent leadership positions such as President, Prime Minister, Secretary General, First Lady, Governor, Minister, CEO and Commissioners.
- Top 50 Influential CMOs in Ghana (2019 – Present)
A comprehensive list chronicling the names of the 50 best minds in the sales and marketing field in Ghana have been announced in the inaugural list of the 50 Most Influential CMOs in Ghana.
- Ghana Bloggers Summit (2019 – Present)
Ghana Bloggers Summit is an annual convention of Bloggers, Digital Influencers and Journalists to Network, Learn and Share knowledge.
- Top 50 Ghanaian Bloggers (2018 – Present)
Top 50 Ghanaian Bloggers list unveils the faces behind the most read and popular blogs owned and run by Ghanaians. The ranking which features bloggers from diverse sectors such as entertainment, lifestyle, education, fashion, technology, health, relationship and others is intended to annually feature Ghanaian bloggers whose blogs have distinguished themselves as a source of credible information, education & entertainment.
- Ghana Social Media Ranking (2015 – 2018)
The Ghana Social Media Rankings is the most trusted Social Media Report & Rankings. The GSMR formula uses a Methodology that is widely accepted and validated by academic and industry experts.
- Top 50 Young CEOs in Ghana (2018 – present)
The list features 50 of Ghana’s most successful young business leaders across finance, technology, entertainment, agribusiness, fashion, social enterprise, media and has representation in both private and public sectors.
- Top 50 Social Impact Organisations in Ghana (2019 – present)
The ranking features local & foreign companies based in Ghana selected from across key sectors of Ghana’s economy and highlights their impact activities across education, agriculture, sanitation, women empowerment, health and a host of others.
- 50 Most Influential Young Ghanaians (2015 – Present)
The Most Influential Young Ghanaians initiative is an annual awards and ranking scheme for young Ghanaian Achievers between 15-40 years, spearheaded by Avance Media, in partnership with various Organisations.
- 100 Most Influential Young Africans (2016 – Present)
100 Most Influential Young Africans of 2019 is a list by Africa Youth Awards and is released annually to honour and celebrate 100 young Africans in recognition of their work across the continent. The list has helped shine a spotlight on the contributions of African youths to the continent. The list includes activists, politicians, musicians, footballers, athletes, entrepreneurs, lawyers, comedians, DJs, bloggers, engineers, and scientists.
- 50 Most Influential Young Tanzanians (2017 – Present)
The Most Influential Young Tanzanians initiative is an annual awards and ranking scheme for young Tanzanian Achievers between 15-40 years, spearheaded by Avance Media, in partnership with various Organisations.
- 50 Most Influential Young Cameroonians (2016 – 2018)
The Most Influential Young Cameroonians initiative is an annual awards and ranking scheme for young Cameroonian Achievers between 15-40 years, spearheaded by Avance Media, in partnership with various Organisations.
- 100 Most Influential Young Kenyans (2016 – Present)
The Most Influential Young Kenyans initiative is an annual awards and ranking scheme for young Kenyan Achievers between 15-40 years, spearheaded by Avance Media, in partnership with various Organisations.
- 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians (2016 – Present)
The Most Influential Young Nigerians initiative is an annual awards and ranking scheme for young Nigerian Achievers between 15-40 years, spearheaded by Avance Media, in partnership with various Organisations.
- 100 Most Influential Young South Africans (2016 – Present)
The Most Influential Young South Africans initiative is an annual awards and ranking scheme for young South African Achievers between 15-40 years, spearheaded by Avance Media, in partnership with various Organisations.
- BE A GIRL (2013 – Present)
In 2013 I launched my first pet project Be A Girl, a girls empowerment project which presents Citations to young girls who have excelled in academics and other disciplines in Ghana’s educational curriculum to mentor them. This project has awarded over 700 young girls, was Shortlisted for the World Summit Youth Awards, 2014, featured in a documentary and TV appearances with endorsements from lots of influential personalities and principals in Ghana.
- Africa Rising Series
- “A Day Spent At” Series (2014 – Present
- Impact Shapers (2015)
• African Achievers Awards – Local Liaison/Project Assistant
• Africans Rising Movement – Assistant Engagement Coordinator
• Busy Jump Ghana – Writer
• Cecilsons Africa – Country Director & Publicist
• Diplomat 101 Workshop – Events Planning Committee
• Ghana Writers Awards – Deputy Secretary & Financial Secretary
• Ghana Youth AgriFair – Media Volunteer
• Global Hand Washing Day – Ambassador
• Junior Camp Ghana – Mentor
• Kilimanjaro Declaration – Media Coordinator
• My Naija Naira – Contributor
• The Knowledge Channel – Consultant
• The Sangy Foundation – Online Publicist
• Wikimedia Foundation – Edit Ghana Project
• Young C.E.Os Business Forum – Ghana Liaison/ New Media
- Africa Digital Awards
- Africans Rising Activist of the Year
- African Achievers Awards – Head of Media
- African Entrepreneurship Awards – Mentor
- Ghana Event Awards – Board Member & Spokesperson
- Ghana Startup Awards – Jury member
- HELEH Africa Awards – Consultant & Spokesperson
- Nigeria Entrepreneurs Awards – Media Relations
- WatsUP TV Music Video Awards – Consultant
- Top 100 Women CEOs in Africa (2019)
- 100 Reputable People on Earth (2018)
- 100 Most Reputable Africans (2018)
- 100 Globally Competitive Startups in Ghana (2016)
- Ghana Startup Club 100 (2017)
- 100 Most Influential Ghanaian Women (2017)
- 50 & 60 Corporate Women Leaders in Ghana (2016 & 2017)
- Top 100 Student Entrepreneurs in Ghana (2017)
- 100 Most Outstanding Women Entrepreneurs
- Africans Rising Regional Convening (2019)
- WatsUp TV University of Ghana SRC Concert (2019)
- 25th May Commemoration by Africans Rising (2018 – Present)
- DJ Sly Unstoppable Concert (DJ Sly) (2018 – Present)
- WatsUp TV Legon Hall Artiste Night Concert (2018 – Present)
- 2017 Women CEOs Summit (WomanRising)
- Young CEOs Business Summit
- Eagle Summit Africa
- Youth Connekt Summit, Kigali – Rwanda
- Activism in the Digital Era, Arusha – Tanzania
- Young CEOs Business Forum, Lagos – Nigeria
- Policy formulation and Implementation workshop by GCEEI.
- Accra Youth Summit 2013.
- Ghana Youth AgriFair 2014
- iLEAD summit by the International Youth Council.
- Africa Youth Economic Forum by GCEEI.
- Graduate Corporate connect by LEC foundation.
- Workshop on Government of Ghana Implementation of the Youth Enterprise Fund.
- Personal Branding Seminar with Maximus Ametorgoh.
- Blazing Trails by British Council Ghana.
- Matrix Institute.
- Ecamp Africa.
- Catalyst for Change Conference.
- Accra Discourse by the Global Shapers-Accra Hub, an initiative by the World Economic Forum
If you have taken a look at Prince’s CV and would need his skills in your organisation or would like to invite him to share his experience with an audience. Let him know through the form below.